- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
50 Ambassadors Attend Conference on the Uniqueness and Excellence in the Israeli Education System
JERUSALEM – For the first time in Israel the Department of External Relations at the Ministry of Education held a conference last week on Israel’s education system for ambassadors and representatives of foreign organizations.
During the conference, a wide range of unique aspects of the Israeli education system were presented, including enrichment programs for gifted students, digital pedagogy, learning through research, and more – areas in which Israel is considered an international leader.
The objective of the conference was to expand and enhance collaboration between the educational system in Israel and in other countries in order to promote excellence in education. Israel emphasizes collaboration with other leaders in education to promote the teaching foreign languages, enriching gifted and excelling students, technological education and more.
The conference was attended by attended by Minister of Education Rabbi Shai Piron, and directors of various ministry departments as well as ambassadors and representatives of nearly 50 countries around the world including the USA, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Britain, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan.
By Aryeh Savir, Tazpit News Agency