- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
Abbas Calls For Terrorists’ Release Before Peace Talks
As a requirement for resuming peace talks, Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas has demanded Israel’s release of another 120 Palestinian prisoners.
The list of prisoners that Abbas requested to be released includes terrorists and murderers who have slain Israeli citizens, including children.
Officials of governments in America and the European Union are reportedly pressuring Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to comply with Abbas’s request for the sake of restarting peace talks.
However, Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon is resisting the Palestinian demand. Most Israelis either believe that the peace talks will lead nowhere or that the freed Palestinians will only return to violence.
Many of the terrorists on Abbas’s list were directly involved in the murders of Israelis. One such terrorist, Sata Aba, stabbed two Israeli Jews to death in Ramle while they were sleeping. Another was one of the terrorists behind the 1991 bomb in the Mahane Yehuda market in Jerusalem that killed eight people.
Abbas is sees great opportunity in using the precondition of releasing terrorists as leverage for just beginning peace talks. Other preconditions he has set include a settlement freeze, a return to the 1967 borders, and the handing over of parts of Area C in the West Bank.