- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
All posts by Harry Ben-Zvi
Good Men Deserve Good Deeds; Former Lone Soldier Tries to Raise Money for Lone Soldier Advocate
For over twenty years, Tzvikah Levy has helped almost 20,000 Lone Soldiers, young men and women serving in the Israeli Army far from their families. Tzvikah has donated thousands of hours, gifts, and smiles to young service...
- Posted March 28, 2017
Op-Ed: Je Suis Bibi…the Next Mass Aliyah
With the Israeli elections fast approaching, there’s an opportunity for a right-of-center party like Bayit Yehudi to not only call out Bibi, but call Israel to action. Am I the only one disappointed by the lack of leadership...
- Posted January 15, 2015
The Holiday From History is Ending, France is Under Attack
The massacre at Charlie Hebdo and the ensuing Islamists terror campaign in France was not an attack against free-speech, or journalism, or French Jews. France herself is under attack. How the people, and the government of France...
- Posted January 10, 2015
Op-Ed: Occupation…The American Way
In 1945, following Germany’s defeat and demilitarization; the United States military occupied Germany for a decade. Over 40,000 American soldiers are currently stationed through out Germany. In 1945, following Japan’s defeat and demilitarization; the United States military occupied Japan for almost 8...
- Posted August 29, 2014