- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
Breslov Hassidic Jews May Face Charge at Rabbi Nachman’s Grave (Video)
JN1.tv: Breslov Hassidic Jews have expressed outrage over a proposed new law in Ukraine that will tax visitors to the grave of the famous Rabbi Nachman of Uman.
Visitors will be charged USD 100 for a day pass to the holy site. Architects of the bill say the fee will fund health, emergency services, and sanitation in the area.
[youtube id=”N0VbPpDOMoo” width=”620″ height=”360″]
Photo credit: viciousbabushka.typepad.com