- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
GO ISRAEL: World’s Largest Shabbat Dinner
Tel Aviv feast sets Guinness world record as 2,226 people share a Sabbath meal at the Port along with VIPs from far and wide.
What does it take to create a Guinness world record-making Shabbat dinner? Technically, at least 1,000 participants. But the White City Shabbat folks in Tel Aviv attracted more than 2,200 to Hangar 11 at the Tel Aviv Port on June 13, 2014, with about an equal number on the waiting list.
Eight hundred bottles of wine, 80 bottles of vodka, 50 bottles of whiskey, 2,000 challah rolls, 1,800 pieces of chicken, 1,000 pieces of beef and 250 vegetarian plates were served that night. Watch here to find out what the organizers, the Guinness official and the VIP guests had to say about this feat.
[youtube id=”3hy1nJuQ_a0″ width=”620″ height=”360″]