- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique TreatmentPosted 12 months ago
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV OrphansPosted 12 months ago
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the USPosted 12 months ago
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016Posted 1 year ago
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In SwedenPosted 1 year ago
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From AfghanistanPosted 1 year ago
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older LadyPosted 1 year ago
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in SinaiPosted 1 year ago
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 woundedPosted 2 years ago
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to CameraPosted 2 years ago
Good Men Deserve Good Deeds; Former Lone Soldier Tries to Raise Money for Lone Soldier Advocate
For over twenty years, Tzvikah Levy has helped almost 20,000 Lone Soldiers, young men and women serving in the Israeli Army far from their families.
Tzvikah has donated thousands of hours, gifts, and smiles to young service men and women across Israel.
I met Tzvikah while graduating Non-Commissioned Officer school, aka “Koorse Maakim”. I remember a man with a warm smile giving me a fresh pack of brand new socks and a bottle of water. What more could a young infantryman ask for!
I saw Tzvikah throughout my service, always with a smile on his face and a gift in hand.
Didn’t he know his kindness was what I truly valued?
Tzvikah is now 68 years old and suffering from Muscular Dystrophy. His pension and benefits do not cover his medical and living expenses. This is not a forum to discuss the debt owed our heroes. Rather, a plea to those inspired by a good man.
If you have been blessed to know Tzvikah’s good deeds and wonderful heart, please donate.
If you can’t donate, please share a memory to help inspire someone else to donate.
Please visit https://www.gofundme.com/lone-soldier-champion
Photo credit: www.gofundme.com