- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
Jewish Symbols and Garments to be Banned in Quebec Province
The Quebec province in Canada has adopted a new Charter of Quebec Values, prohibiting skullcaps and other religious garments to be worn during public service.
According to the charter, employees in the public service system -including doctors, nurses, teachers, and government officials – will not be allowed to wear any religious symbols or garments while working, including a Star of David, cross, kippot, burqa or turban.
According to Ynet, leaders in the Jewish community, including Lawyer and Political advisor Eric Maldoff who lead the delegation and Jewish Federation president David Cape, met with Bernard Dranville, the Canadian minister responsible for the charter, to express their opposition and outrage at the initiative.
Quebec Premier Pauline Marois, leader of the separatist party, is in favor of the initiative according to a report in the National Post, and believes it will help to preserve the French language and “Quebec values”.
In order to be put into effect, the Charter of Quebec Values will have to pass legislation and a vote during the upcoming elections this fall. Many are also waiting to see as to the stance of the federal Canadian government on the charter’s initiative.
More news from Canada
JN1: ‘Kill Jerusalem Jews’: Extreme rhetoric from pro-Palestinian Canadians raises alarm
[youtube id=”UxG_RAqxASs” width=”620″ height=”360″]