- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique TreatmentPosted 12 months ago
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV OrphansPosted 12 months ago
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the USPosted 12 months ago
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016Posted 1 year ago
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In SwedenPosted 1 year ago
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From AfghanistanPosted 1 year ago
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older LadyPosted 1 year ago
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in SinaiPosted 1 year ago
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 woundedPosted 2 years ago
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to CameraPosted 2 years ago
“The Land of Israel”: A Perspective of an American Christian (Video)
“The Land of Israel” Israel is a country who is in constant struggle to simply, exist.
I am a Christian, not a Jew but I have a love for Israel and the Jews that will never be distinguished. I am in obedience to God because God says in Genesis 12:3, “I will bless who bless you, those who curse you I will curse; all the families of the earth will be blessed because of you.”
Israel is a holy land with many nationalities and a country with immense beauty that must be seen in person to be truly admired. You only have to stand in Israel to understand why so many have fought over this beautiful land. I was astonished while in Israel because I saw that in most Israeli homes there is a special room where they go when rockets are being fired at them.
Americans can’t relate with this issue because we do not experience living in constant fear of terrorist attacks as Israel does. A repeat of 9-11 is not a daily fear unlike in Israel where it is far more likely. If Americans experienced being in constant fear from the next terrorist attack as Israel does than Israel would have far more support from American people.
I know for a fact that the Israelis are good people because I saw their actions with my own eyes while in Israel. Israelis are some of the most intelligent, diverse people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Israel is the second most educated country in the world following Canada. The Israelis produce medicine and technology that help the rest of the world just as God said they would.While in Israel I saw a strong love for the American people and a desire for America to stand with Israel, I will never forget the kindness I experienced from the Israeli people while visiting.
I was treated as if I was an Israeli citizen even though I was not Jewish. It saddens me to see how hard the leaders of Israel desire to show the world that what they stand for is good but sadly their words fall upon deaf ears. Imagine the state of New York being cut off from the United States and placed directly in the Middle East where everyone surrounding them hates everything they stand for.
Israel is very similar to America and anyone who is against Israeli Ideologies is also against American ideologies. Iran for example is very open about their hate towards Israel which is also an indirect insult to America too.
Israel is a nation very similar to America in many ways and their only intent is to simply have a chance to exist among other people in a home they can call their own.