- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique TreatmentPosted 12 months ago
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV OrphansPosted 12 months ago
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the USPosted 12 months ago
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016Posted 1 year ago
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In SwedenPosted 1 year ago
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From AfghanistanPosted 1 year ago
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older LadyPosted 1 year ago
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in SinaiPosted 1 year ago
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 woundedPosted 2 years ago
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to CameraPosted 2 years ago
Minister Steinitz: “Abu Mazen is World’s Number 1 Anti-Semite”
Speaking at the INSS (The Institute for National Security Studies) annual series yesterday Minister of Strategic Affairs Yuval Steinitz, stated that PA Chairman Mahmud Abbas is today the world’s greatest anti-Semite.
“After Ahmadinejad’s dissention Abu Mazen is the world’s Number 1 anti-Semitic leader.
There is an anti-Semitic subtext prevalent throughout the Palestinian Authority’s curriculum and the children programs. The subtext is very clear – the State of Israel and the Jews should be destroyed. Abbas does not actively finance terror, but he who denied the Holocaust now denies the existence of a Jewish Nation and its right to a state.”
Relating to the current peace negotiations, Steinitz said: “I wish to voice our truth: There is no peace process. If an agreement is signed with the Palestinian Authority, it will be a diplomatic agreement, not a peace agreement. There can be no peace agreement until the Palestinian education system changes. Indeed, there is no leader in the world who incites against Israel and against the Jewish people like Abu Mazen” he said.
“The diplomatic process does not guarantee good security arrangements. No one can guarantee that what happened in the past elsewhere, for example in Gaza, Lebanon, and cities in the West Bank, cannot reoccur in Shechem as well. We must work to guarantee our security – and not rely on the Palestinian Authority,” he added.
Steinitz called on Abbas to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, adding: “Such recognition would not eliminate the incitement and poison being trickled to the younger Palestinian generation, but it would serve as a basis for a dialogue.”
By Aryeh Savir | Tazpit News Agency
Photo credit: Wikipedia