- When Powerful Cars Race Through Jerusalem; Jerusalem Hosts Second Formula 1 Peace Road ShowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Two IDF Soldiers Wounded from an Explosion Near the Lebanon BorderPosted 2 weeks ago
- Why Can’t We Be Friends: Why Israel Should UNfriend the United NationsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brooklyn Coffee Shop in Hot Water Over Online Anti-Semitic ScreedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hundreds March Against Murder of Recent Israeli Terror VictimPosted 3 weeks ago
- Late Israeli PM Ariel Sharon Honored in Belarus MuseumPosted 1 month ago
- Watch: Powerful Submarine Joins Israel’s NavyPosted 1 month ago
- In the Wake of ‘Protective Edge': Israeli Tourism Takes A Big HitPosted 2 months ago
- Oops She Did it Again: Britney Spears Wearing Star of David. Supporting Israel?Posted 3 months ago
- Foreign Minister Lieberman Splits Likud Beitinu Over Netanyahu’s ConductPosted 4 months ago
Mor Maman, Wins Miss Israel 2014
Mor Maman wins Miss Israel (Malkat Ha’Yofi) 2014 and will represent the country in Miss World 2014.
Mor Maman was crowned Miss Israel 2014 at the conclusion of the national pageant held on march 4th, 2014 at Crowne Plaza in Tel Aviv.
The 18 year old beauty from southern Israeli city of Beersheba will represent the country in Miss World 2014, scheduled for this November in London, England.
Big Mazel Tov!!
Photo Credit: Facebook
READ MORE >>