- Late Israeli PM Ariel Sharon Honored in Belarus MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- Watch: Powerful Submarine Joins Israel’s NavyPosted 2 weeks ago
- In the Wake of ‘Protective Edge': Israeli Tourism Takes A Big HitPosted 1 month ago
- Oops She Did it Again: Britney Spears Wearing Star of David. Supporting Israel?Posted 2 months ago
- Foreign Minister Lieberman Splits Likud Beitinu Over Netanyahu’s ConductPosted 3 months ago
- Hundreds of Bnei Menashe from India Arriving to IsraelPosted 3 months ago
- Israeli PM Responds to Terror Abduction of Israeli TeensPosted 3 months ago
- Rivlin Elected President of IsraelPosted 3 months ago
- Swiss Army Selects Israeli Drone (Video)Posted 4 months ago
- India’s Elections – Good News for Israeli IndustryPosted 4 months ago
Mor Maman, Wins Miss Israel 2014
Mor Maman wins Miss Israel (Malkat Ha’Yofi) 2014 and will represent the country in Miss World 2014.
Mor Maman was crowned Miss Israel 2014 at the conclusion of the national pageant held on march 4th, 2014 at Crowne Plaza in Tel Aviv.
The 18 year old beauty from southern Israeli city of Beersheba will represent the country in Miss World 2014, scheduled for this November in London, England.
Big Mazel Tov!!
Photo Credit: Facebook
READ MORE >>