- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
PM Netanyahu Meets with King Abdullah of Jordan
JERUSALEM – Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu returned to Israel a short while ago after meeting in Amman with King Abdullah II of Jordan. The meeting was not previously announced.
PM Netanyahu and King Abdullah discussed recent developments in the negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians.
Netanyahu stressed the important role played by Jordan in the efforts to bring about an agreement. He further emphasized that Israel holds the security arrangements of the utmost significance, including Jordan’s interests, and that any future agreement will take into consideration the peace treaty between Jordan and Israel, signed 20 years ago.
PM Netanyahu and the King also discussed an array of economic cooperation between both countries in a number of fields as well as other regional matters.
The two reportedly last met in March 2013.
Since his ascension to the thrown King of Abdullah has maintained a policy of aloofness regarding Israel-Jordan relations, backing the Palestinian positions in all instances.
By Aryeh Savir | Tazpit News Agency
Photo credit: www.facebook.com/Netanyahu