- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
Report: al-Qaeda Terrorists Plan Attacks Against Israeli and American Athletes at Brazil Olympics
Israeli athletes set to compete in the 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil are among the competitors targeted by groups linked with al-Qaeda, the UK’s Daily Star reported on Thursday.
Groups associated with the terrorist organization posted a list on social media advising attacks on British, American, French and Israeli targets at the upcoming event in Rio de Janeiro. The post said, “Your chance to take part in the global Jihad is here! Your chance to be a martyr is here!”
The post also encouraged jihadists to employ a range of techniques, such as kidnapping, explosives, poison and drones. “One small knife attack in these places will have bigger media effect than any other attacks,” the post said, according to the Daily Star.
The al-Qaeda-linked groups claimed getting into Brazil should be easy, and once inside, will not be difficult to cause death and destruction, after having access to guns and explosives in Rio’s “crime-ridden slums.”
Eleven Israeli athletes were killed by Palestinian terrorists at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich. They will be honored in Rio at a ceremony led by Brazilian and Israeli officials on August 14. At the ceremony, which will be held at the Rio City Hall, the widows of weightlifter Yosseph Romano, who was kidnapped, castrated and murdered by the terrorists, and Andre Spitzer, who was a fencing coach, will light 11 candles.
In the news: