- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
All posts tagged "Anti Israel"
Op-ed: What America Can Learn from Israel about Confronting Racism
The gruesome Facebook video of an 18-year-old, mentally disabled white male being savagely beaten by four African Americans has thrust the issue of race right back into the national spotlight. During the Facebook Live torture, one of...
- Posted January 10, 2017
Reggae Fest Bans Artist for Not Hating Israel Enough (Video)
Jewish American rapper Matisyahu was booted from a Spanish music festival because he wasn’t anti-Israeli enough. The organizers of a week-long music festival committed to building “spaces of hope” and laying “paths of culture and freedom” have...
- Posted August 18, 2015
Ku Klux Klan Members Shred Israeli Flag at South Carolina Protest (VIDEO)
Algemeiner: Members of a North Carolina Ku Klux Klan chapter were caught on camera violently defacing an Israeli flag during a widely covered pro-Confederate flag rally outside the South Carolina Capitol, Vice news reported on Saturday. Footage...
- Posted July 21, 2015
Recent trend sees BDS campaigns dashed by counter activity
BDS, standing for Boycott Divestment Sanctions is an international campaign, started in 2005 by several different Palestinian NGOs calling on individuals, organizations and nations to apply economical, academic and cultural pressure on Israel. As such, it is not...
- Posted July 14, 2015
My Anti-Israel New York Experience: The Rabid Dog, The Tank, and Assorted Cronies
The Rabid Dog, The Tank, and Assorted Cronies I don’t remember whether they boarded at 59th engrossed in my “post-work playlist.” I know I should have been paying attention, but rush hour had just ended, and while...
- Posted August 20, 2014