- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
All posts tagged "BDS movement"
Jewish Neighborhood in San Antonio Hit With Anti-Semitic Graffiti
Authorities said on Wednesday that racist and anti-Semitic symbols including swastikas were painted on more than 30 cars, homes, buildings and signs in a predominately Jewish neighborhood in San Antonio, prompting a police investigation. One sport utility...
- Posted August 13, 2015
Anti-Semitism ‘Indisputably the Dominant Factor’ for Jewish Emigration from Western Europe
The Jewish Agency for Israel said in a new report that immigration to Israel (Aliyah) from Western Europe in the first quarter of 2015 was unchanged from the same period last year. However, the statistics revealed that...
- Posted May 5, 2015
Madonna Says Europe “Feels Like Nazi Germany,” Slams Intolerance and Antisemitism in France
Madonna is never afraid to speak her mind. In a recent interview with French radio station Europe 1, the 56-year-old singer slammed what she called “the level of intolerance” in France and across all of Europe, saying,...
- Posted March 1, 2015
No Charges for NJ Cop’s Daughter Who Dressed as Hitler, Threatened to Kill Jews
The teenage daughter of a New Jersey state trooper, who dressed up like Hitler and posted anti-semitic comments on social media, will not face charges. In one tweet, the unidentified teen posted a picture of several young Orthodox...
- Posted February 7, 2015
French PM: France a Failed Republic if Jews Leave
French PM Manuel Valls believes French Jewry should remain and vows to fight for their future, but Israeli leaders call on European Jews to move to Israel. Hundreds of French Jews attended an aliyah fair on Sunday. Valls said that if...
- Posted January 11, 2015