- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
All posts tagged "Dr. mordechai Kedar"
Mordechai Kedar: May Allah Hide Russia (from Terror)
Two terror attacks within two consecutive days have caused 32 fatalities and left approximately one hundred people wounded in the city of Volgograd (previously Stalingrad) in southern Russia. A few days before, a car bomb exploded in...
- Posted January 15, 2014
The New Kid on the Block in Syria: Daash
The name “Daash” is an acronym for “Dulat al-Islam fi al-Iraq wal-Sham” – “the Islamic State in Iraq and Greater Syria”, and it is a Sunni Salafi organization affiliated with al-Qaeda. The organization was founded in Iraq...
- Posted December 1, 2013
The Shi’ite Day of Atonement
This week, on the tenth of the month of Muharram, the first month of the Hijri calendar, is Ashura, which at first was akin to the Jewish Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur, occurring on a similar date....
- Posted November 17, 2013
The United States is Losing the Middle East Coalition
Ever since the seventies, the world has become accustomed to the split in the Middle East, between those countries that support the West – Saudi Arabia, the Gulf Emirates, Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia, Morocco and Israel, and we...
- Posted November 5, 2013
The Saudis: Brave and Moral or Manipulative and Self-serving?
In an unprecedented move, the Saudi kingdom refused to assume its seat on the UN Security Council, the world’s most powerful forum, charged with protecting international security and even authorized to declare war on countries violating its...
- Posted October 25, 2013