- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
All posts tagged "Hamas"
MUST WATCH: American students Support, Raise Money for Hamas, It Will Help “Destroy Israel”
Ami Horowitz went to Portland State University, found out that some American college students are willing to donate money to the terrorist group Hamas. The support came even after the students heard the words .. it will help “destroy Israel”...
- Posted May 24, 2016
MUST WATCH: Bill Clinton Backs Israel; Blames Hamas for Shouting from Schools
Bill Clinton: “And Hamas is really smart. When they decide to rocket Israel, they insinuate themselves in the hospitals, in the schools, in the highly populous areas, and they are smart”. ‘I killed myself to give the...
- Posted May 15, 2016
Hillary Clinton: Hamas Puts Weapons in Schools Because ‘Gaza is Pretty Small’ and Densely Populated
Hillary Clinton: Hamas Uses Human Shields Because ‘Gaza is Pretty Small’. In an interview with Fusion TV, Hillary Clinton argues Hamas hides their military weapons among civilians due mainly to geography, not radical religious beliefs or their...
- Posted April 28, 2016
British Jewish Community Wary of Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘Friendship’ with Hamas and Hezbollah
The Board of Deputies of British Jews (BDBJ) is planning to issue a statement outlining its concerns with Jeremy Corbyn’s nomination as leader of the Labour party last Saturday, September 12. Upon Corbyn’s election to lead the...
- Posted September 21, 2015
Hamas Accuses Dolphin of Spying for Israel
Hamas’s naval unit has captured a dolphin spying for Israel, according to a report published today in the Palestinian Al Quds newspaper, Wednesday, August 19. The report stated that naval commando divers of the Hamas’s Izz ad-Din al-Qassam...
- Posted August 19, 2015