- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
All posts tagged "Harry Ben-Zvi"
Good Men Deserve Good Deeds; Former Lone Soldier Tries to Raise Money for Lone Soldier Advocate
For over twenty years, Tzvikah Levy has helped almost 20,000 Lone Soldiers, young men and women serving in the Israeli Army far from their families. Tzvikah has donated thousands of hours, gifts, and smiles to young service...
- Posted March 28, 2017
A Killing Kind of Love: Obama’s Iron Dome Ruse
Summer is nearly upon us. In Israel, this is traditionally a time for blasting the AC, heading to the beach…and rocket fire from Gaza. On Monday, the IDF deployed an Iron Dome anti-missile battery beside the southern Israeli city...
- Posted June 11, 2015
The Folly of Partition: ICC Ruling Seals Fate of Gaza Residents
The International Criminal Court’s (ICC) announcement that it would pursue a war crimes probe against Israel over the summer war in Gaza is but the latest twist in the quixotic quest to end the Israeli-Arab conflict. Israel’s...
- Posted January 22, 2015
The Holiday From History is Ending, France is Under Attack
The massacre at Charlie Hebdo and the ensuing Islamists terror campaign in France was not an attack against free-speech, or journalism, or French Jews. France herself is under attack. How the people, and the government of France...
- Posted January 10, 2015
Op-Ed: Israel is the First and Possibly Last Great Hope for Democracy in the Middle East.
By accepting a ceasefire with Hamas, Israel’s leaders have revoked Israeli citizens’ inalienable right to live free within secure borders. By Harry Ben-Zvi and Gidon Ben-Zvi Choosing shame over victory, the government in Jerusalem has allowed the...
- Posted September 7, 2014