- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
All posts tagged "Mordechai Kedar"
Mordechai Kedar: Iran Serves Israel by Attempting to Fight the Reality in Gaza
I will begin with a comment: This article is not based on information because I do not have such data. It is just an analysis based on media reports. Every Israeli media outlet is giving extensive coverage...
- Posted May 15, 2014
Mordechai Kedar: Hizb’Allah is Getting Ready for the Big Bang
There are two main reasons for the smuggling of strategic weapons to Lebanon: One relates to Iran, Saudi Arabia and Israel, and the other relates to al-Qaeda and the Salafi jihadist organizations, both of which are parts...
- Posted April 20, 2014
Obama’s Munich Reverberates but Israel is no Czechoslovakia
Now that we have absorbed the shock of Obama’s capitulation to the Iranians, it is time to face hard realities and plan for the future. It is sobering to realize that despite the fact that American public...
- Posted December 11, 2013
The Shi’ite Day of Atonement
This week, on the tenth of the month of Muharram, the first month of the Hijri calendar, is Ashura, which at first was akin to the Jewish Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur, occurring on a similar date....
- Posted November 17, 2013
The Saudis: Brave and Moral or Manipulative and Self-serving?
In an unprecedented move, the Saudi kingdom refused to assume its seat on the UN Security Council, the world’s most powerful forum, charged with protecting international security and even authorized to declare war on countries violating its...
- Posted October 25, 2013