- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
All posts tagged "Philippines"
Israel Welcomes New Ambassadors from South Sudan, Angola, Philippines, and Jamaica
Four new ambassadors from Angola, Jamaica, the Phillipines and South Sudan presented their diplomatic credentials to Israeli President Reuven Rivlin in Jerusalem today, Wednesday, December 12. At an official ceremony at the President’s Residence in Jerusalem, the...
- Posted December 10, 2014
After Two Weeks and 1,000 Patients – Israeli Rescue Team Returns From the Philippines
After spending two weeks in the areas devastated by typhoon Haiyan and treating over 1,000 patients, the 15 member Israeli F.I.R.S.T (Fast Israeli Rescue and Saving Teams) civilian rescue team returned to Israel from the Philippines. After...
- Posted November 27, 2013
IDF Humanitarian Aid Delegation to the Philippines Returns to Israel
On Wednesday, November 27, the IDF humanitarian delegation to the Philippines will depart back to Tel Aviv. The delegation, composed of both medical professionals and Home Front Command search and rescue experts, focused on providing medical treatment...
- Posted November 26, 2013
A Soldier’s First-Person Account of Devastation & Hope in the Philippines
Below is a first-person account of one of the soldiers taking part in the IDF’s rescue delegation to the Philippines in the wake of Typhoon Haiyan. Our journey to the Philippines began as we found ourselves in the Ben...
- Posted November 17, 2013