- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
All posts tagged "tlv"
Tel Aviv Celebrates its 10th Annual Water Party (Video)
Today in Tel Aviv, thousands of people gathered in Kikar Habima for the city’s 10th annual Water Party. The event, which started at 15:15 pm, is known for bringing together people in an attempt to beat the oppressive heat,...
- Posted July 4, 2014
From fear to fortune: Tel Aviv’s attitude
Israel’s largest city is bordered on all sides by danger, but its residents now seem more focused on its beaches, bars, and booming high-tech industry. Bob Simon reports (CBSNewsOnline)
- Posted July 29, 2013
Witch in Tel Aviv – A YouTube Sensation
One of YouTube’s latest trends, Stop Motion Brooming, is picking up speed and Israeli filmmaker Hubert Wilczak has made sure Israel is in the game. His video, Witch from Tel Aviv, is a fun and unique “Brooming”...
- Posted July 29, 2013
16 Signs You’ve Become a Real Telavivian
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter 1. You’ve started to go out every night. http://theberry.com/2011/08/31/youre-never-too-old-to-be-goofy-19-gifs/ 2. You know every single person on your street and their pets’ names. http://www.pommietravels.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Dog-Walking-Rothschild-Boulevard.jpg 3. You’ve gotten so used to noise that...
- Posted July 19, 2013
Tel Aviv Opens Its First Public Library With A Sea-View
Imagine going to the beach, finding just the right spot, sitting down on the warm sand, and just then, you realize that you forgot your book! Well, if you’re in Tel Aviv that is no longer a...
- Posted July 11, 2013