- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
All posts tagged "UN"
Op-ed: UN Resolution 2334: Death Knell for Israel’s Middle Class?
Little noted in the media firestorm surrounding the passage of UN Security Council Resolution 2334, commanding Israel to stop all settlement activity, is the potentially deadly ramifications for Israel’s struggling middle class. With one vote, the United...
- Posted January 20, 2017
French Jewish Leaders Decry Country’s Support of UNESCO Resolution Denying Jewish Ties to Temple Mount
Algemeiner: France’s recent support of a UN resolution denying Jewish ties to the Temple Mount is a “total travesty,” a prominent French-Israeli artist and political activist told The Algemeiner on Wednesday. Ron Agam was referring to an April 16...
- Posted April 28, 2016
MUST WATCH: 28-Year-Old Benjamin Netanyahu Debates the Israeli Palestinian situation
28 year old Benjamin Netanyahu Speaks on a local Boston TV show. Netanyahu served as the Israeli ambassador to the United Nations from 1984 to 1988. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter In the news:...
- Posted March 10, 2016
Watch: Ambassador Danon’s first Statement at the Security Council
“Israel opposes any change in the status quo on the Temple Mount, and that the place where the status quo needs to change is at the UN. If the UN is truly interested in calming tensions and...
- Posted October 26, 2015
MUST WATCH: PM Netanyahu Slams UN on Iran Threat to Israel, Holds 45 Seconds Silence
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks to U.N. General Assembly, October 1, 2015. Oct 1 — In a speech before the General Assembly, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel slammed the United Nation’s ”deafening silence” in the...
- Posted October 1, 2015