- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique Treatment
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV Orphans
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the US
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In Sweden
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From Afghanistan
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older Lady
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in Sinai
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 wounded
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
From Tel Aviv to Mexico City, Israeli Model Aviel Biton Reaches the Top
Israeli model, Aviel Biton who started his modeling career 12 years ago in Israel, is now in Mexico City where he has made his dreams come true working with Levis, Dockers, Liverpool, Arabela, Adidas, Capital Fashion, Woolworth, Sears, Marinela, Mussi, Lola and others.
In an exclusive conversation with TLVFaces.com, Aviel said that his experience with well known photographers including Alberto Lanz. Fernando Trejo, Algabo and Victor Ozuna made his experience even better and gave him the confidence he needed to succeed.
How do you like Mexico City?
I love it here. I fell in love with the place and decided to stay here even longer than my original plan.
What are your days like?
I am pretty busy everyday with work but I travel as much as I can and enjoy the food and the people. I go to the gym almost every day and if I have the energy I will go out at night.
What’s next for you?
I plan to go to NYC. I am following my heart and my dreams. I am really excited and looking forward to this new experience.