- Israeli Company ‘Neuronix’ Offers Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease With Unique TreatmentPosted 11 months ago
- Israelis Bring ART Joy & Love To Ethiopian HIV OrphansPosted 11 months ago
- BREAKING: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Calls Muslims to Liberate Jerusalem, Attack the USPosted 11 months ago
- WATCH: Donald Trump Speak at AIPAC Policy Conference 2016Posted 1 year ago
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Brutally Attack Australian News Crew In SwedenPosted 1 year ago
- HORRIFYING: 17-Year-Old Finnish Girl Raped, Burned Alive By Illegal Migrant From AfghanistanPosted 1 year ago
- MUST WATCH: Muslim Migrants Rob and Brutal Attack a Swedish Older LadyPosted 1 year ago
- Israeli Female Fighters on the Frontline with ISIS in SinaiPosted 1 year ago
- BREAKING: Multiple Terror Attacks in Jerusalem, 2 Dead, 18 woundedPosted 1 year ago
- Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to CameraPosted 1 year ago
Watch: 15 yo Jerusalem Terrorist Caught by Israeli Special Forces, Smiles to Camera
Jerusalem: Jewish Man Seriously Wounded After Being Stabbed in the Neck by Terrorist
Jerusalem (TPS) – In yet another terrorist attack in Jerusalem, a 25-year-old Jewish yeshiva student was stabbed in the neck on Thursday, October 8, and was seriously wounded at a light-rail station near the French Hill neighborhood.
He was evacuated to Sha’arei Tsedek Hospital and is currently undergoing surgery. The hospital will shortly provide an update on his condition.
“We found a wounded man lying on the street, in full consciousness, suffering from a very complicated neck wound. Our goal was to bring him to hospital as fast as possible to undergo surgery.
Clashes in Yafo-Tel Aviv: Israeli Special forces in action
At the hospital he was anesthetized and received ventilation assistance,” said Aharon Adler, paramedic at Magen David Adom.
The terrorist, a 15-year-old Arab, attempted to flee the scene. He struggled with a security guard, wounding him in an attempt to grab his weapon. After attempting to enter a vehicle, he was neutralized by special police forces. He was taken to a police station for questioning.
The attack comes amid a wave of terrorist attacks which has marked the past week, particularly in Jerusalem.
By Michael Bachner/TPS